2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I started using Woot this year because the prices seem good. It was a mistake so I am going to stop using them.

Better stick to EBay. Often they sent lesser items than what I paid for, or defective items, and when I complained with proofs, they undercompensated with a pitiful amount.

1. They sent lesser items that what I ordered, not once but 3 times. After showing proofs, they compensated me a lot less than what the replacements cost even at lowest market prices.

E.g. I ordered new 1x Breeze with controller and 3 batteries bundle; 2x Yuneec Breeze with controller and 2 batteries bundle. All I received are 1xBreeze with controller and 2x Breeze. Missing 3 batteries and 2 controllers in total!

Photos and Woot's own shipping labels clearly show their package shipping weight are for basic Breeze and too underweight for bundles. Woot insisted paying only $50 refund for these 5 missing items which would cost me 3 times that much paying the lowest prices on EBay.

This is not the first time it happened either. Twice before Woot shipped a lesser product than what I paid and undercompensated me, even after I provided clear proofs.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Some prices.

I didn't like: Inflexibility, Deliver lesser items than i ordered, Refused to compensate correctly.

Comments