3.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Purchased a 2 pack of Apple 10 watt USB Power adapters for Ipad/Ipod.They sent me a 2 pack of the cheapest Apple power adapters that originally were sold with the old Ipods.

Could not believe they thought I would accept these in stead of the items I ordered. I emailed them and they said "we do not have any replacements to send you. We have two options: (1) We can issue a partial refund in the amount of $2 and you keep the item, OR (2) We can issue an RMA with a prepaid return label and you can return it for a full refund" Well it would have been nice to have received the correct item I ordered and not have to deal with this. See the pictures and you tell me if these are the same.

I am sending back for my money back, but this still cost me because I live in Canada along the Border with Michigan and I have to pay $5 for each package and I have to pay the $6.50 bridge cost for both times crossing the border now.Thanks WOOT next time at least give me a kiss after screwing me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with when they sent what i ordered and stated that there is a room for improvement of receiving wrong item and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of apple app10wpwrx2 usb power adapter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Woot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple app10wpwrx2 usb power adapter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woot.

Had an Experience with Woot?

Comments

Lol do your research the pictures you posted of what you expected are of 12w adapters not 10w. Hahahah so dumb

Hopefully you've learned your lesson here... being cheap doesn't always pay off.

Next time buy it directly from Apple.