Woot - Sent me wrong Item thought I would not notice I guess

Purchased a 2 pack of Apple 10 watt USB Power adapters for Ipad/Ipod.They sent me a 2 pack of the cheapest Apple power adapters that originally were sold with the old Ipods.

Could not believe they thought I would accept these in stead of the items I ordered. I emailed them and they said "we do not have any replacements to send you. We have two options: (1) We can issue a partial refund in the amount of $2 and you keep the item, OR (2) We can issue an RMA with a prepaid return label and you can return it for a full refund" Well it would have been nice to have received the correct item I ordered and not have to deal with this. See the pictures and you tell me if these are the same.

I am sending back for my money back, but this still cost me because I live in Canada along the Border with Michigan and I have to pay $5 for each package and I have to pay the $6.50 bridge cost for both times crossing the border now.Thanks WOOT next time at least give me a kiss after screwing me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
    • When they sent what i ordered
  • What I disliked
    • Receiving wrong item and poor customer service

Reason of review:
Not as described
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Apple App10Wpwrx2 Usb Power Adapter
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #773517

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Woot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 19 #1097695

Lol do your research the pictures you posted of what you expected are of 12w adapters not 10w. Hahahah so dumb

0 0 Reply

Jan 19 #1097222

Hopefully you've learned your lesson here... being cheap doesn't always pay off.
Next time buy it directly from Apple.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Woot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Woot.
Filing a new complaint about