Purchased a 2 pack of Apple 10 watt USB Power adapters for Ipad/Ipod.They sent me a 2 pack of the cheapest Apple power adapters that originally were sold with the old Ipods.
Could not believe they thought I would accept these in stead of the items I ordered. I emailed them and they said "we do not have any replacements to send you. We have two options: (1) We can issue a partial refund in the amount of $2 and you keep the item, OR (2) We can issue an RMA with a prepaid return label and you can return it for a full refund" Well it would have been nice to have received the correct item I ordered and not have to deal with this. See the pictures and you tell me if these are the same.
I am sending back for my money back, but this still cost me because I live in Canada along the Border with Michigan and I have to pay $5 for each package and I have to pay the $6.50 bridge cost for both times crossing the border now.Thanks WOOT next time at least give me a kiss after screwing me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- When they sent what i ordered
What I disliked
- Receiving wrong item and poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apple App10Wpwrx2 Usb Power Adapter
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "So I have had problems with a body impression on a very expensive mattress (Simmonds BeuatyRest) almost since I bought the mattress. The store salesperson suggested that I submit..."
- "I was in an auto accident, not my fault, after being paid my disability claim for 4 weeks my checks stopped coming. I was told there medical people had deemed..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."