Turnaround Time

Terrible customer service! Total Ripoff!

I ordered 4 monitors and 2 dual monitor stands from these jokers for our business that were never delivered. They don't give a ***.

Woot forces the customer to contact Fedex to get the packages traced, force the customer to keep on the Fedex tracers, then when the package is considered lost by Fedex tells you to contact Woot to send a replacement shipment, then Woot tells you to file a claim with the local police department and then, and only then, will they consider what to do! Such ***!

I didn't know Fedex miss-deliveries is a crime! I can't wait to see the look on the cop's face when I ask to file a police report for the missing package.

So, if you order from them you are rolling the dice. They have terrible customer service, no care at all that you ever receive your purchases, and make you do all the work, which not only eliminates any cost savings you might have gotten but cost your company money for your labor. Here is an excerpt from their last email to me:

Email telling me to contact Fedex:

Hello,

Sorry you haven't received your order. Please contact FedEx to initiate a driver follow-up/trace. They will research the delivery and contact you with more information. We would ask that you be the one to make this call because they will ask specific questions about the delivery location. In the meantime, please check with your neighbors and/or complex office (if applicable) to ensure that they have not received the package in error.

1-800-463-3339

Please let us know what they say, so we will know what we need to do to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Nicholas

Woot Member Services

Email telling me to get the police report:

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that your package has not been located. Please contact your local law enforcement office and file a police report regarding your missing item(s). Please reply to this email with a copy of the completed report. Once we receive this information, we can investigate what action to take. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Nicholas

Woot Member Services

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Bad service, No exchange or refund policy.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1209410

Hi there,

I am working on an investigation regarding Woot.com and would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experiences. Please call me at 800-901-5119, or send me an email.

Jessica Shannon

batzainv@gmail.com

Hamburg, New York, United States #1063153

I got the exact same response. It's total ***. I contacted my credit card company and they retracted the payment.