1.1
Turnaround Time

Purchased an "Apple iPhone 6+ (A1522), Scratch & Dent - (Verizon and GSM Unlocked)" on woot.com that was listed it's condition as "REFURBISHED." Received the phone and activated it on Verizon only to find that the phone's cellular data will NOT work whatsoever. We spent over 2 hours on the phone with Verizon Tech Support that could NOT get the cellular data to work.

Tech sent me to the local Verizon store. Went the next day and two of the local store reps could not get data to work, even when they inserted their own SIM cards that worked fine on other iPhones. Total time we spent with Verizon techs was 3+ hours. Woot refused to replace the defective phone that NEVER worked and only offered that I return the phone, and that I would have to PAY for the shipping myself.

Thus, I have to pay $26 with shipping & insurance to get a refund of the $267.49 I paid Woot for a non-functional iPhone they sold, that was defective when they sold it.

Is this FRAUD? The "90 Day Woot Limited Warranty" is WORTHLESS and so is Woot.com.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being defrauded, Rude customer service, Being sold defective iphone, Being scammed by woot, Worthless woot warranty.

• Woot rip-off