1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They scam me into buying something that is NOT a good deal. They deter me from trying to contact them.

Basically there is no way to get support or help that is of meaning after placing the order: it is a $900 broken TV that I tried to replace btw.... Woot! has turned into an evil Corp... so bad that makes even the old Microsoft sound like a saint.

They have no way to contact them. They have no real person to talk to. Nowaday, for something this big, you can afford to at least outsource to China, India, or even I would take your customers' complaints since all you do is nothing anyway.

I wasted my money, time, and more importantly, my trust in a brand I used to trust and love. I am calling for anyone who would join me in a class action against this violation of consumer rights.

Product or Service Mentioned: Woot Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Inflexibility, Receiving wrong item and poor customer service, Bs apsolutely no help at all useless, Rude customer service.

Comments

kaya.aslan

I agree... not proffesionel bad customer service. Late delivery...

San Diego, California, United States #1205924

Hi there,

I am working on an investigation regarding Woot.com and would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experiences. Please call me at 800-901-5119, or send me an email.

Jessica Shannon

batzainv@gmail.com

Since Woot is an Amazon company try contacting Amazon Customer Service.