Ordered a Ninja blender and you sent me a humidifier! What is the problem??? I need the blender.

Daveflytime@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Woot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Woot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Woot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Woot?

Comments

Woot is worse than ISIS I cancelled an order before it was shipped and they still charged me for it!They why some people with mental problems go and shoot up places like WOOT!

Woot is a company that does not care about the consumer and one day someone will make them pay! I hope they change their evil ways before innocent people get hurt!

Amazon should be ashamed of it self for even being associated with this company,because it will bring Amazon down!I say begone with this evil company that is more evil then ISIS.....