Woot accidentally sent me two of the same item - before the extra item ever got to me, they were already emailing saying that they had made a mistake and I could keep the item. Then two days later, they changed their mind and wanted the item back.

When I wrote back to get the UPS form to send the item back, customer service had no idea what I was talking about. We went in circles over four emails.

When I finally did return the item in the mail, I got a snotty email from them saying how "proud they were of me that I had done the right thing by being honest".

it was the smuggest and most insulting email I have ever received. Needless to say I am no longer a woot customer - which is sad for them, because I was shopping weekly from their site previously.

Preferred solution: Have better customer service (stop outsourcing to people who don't know whats going on) and stop with the "cute" emails - they are very annoying and insulting. .

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1209411

Hi there,

I am working on an investigation regarding Woot.com and would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experiences. Please call me at 800-901-5119, or send me an email.

Jessica Shannon