Malad City, Idaho
1.6

I order a pair of shoes for my husband in a 9 1/2 but 20 minutes later I wasn't allowed to change the size to a 10 because I was over my 15 minute 'change or cancel' allotted time limit.I emailed customer service and they said that for this time only, they would allow me to receive the item, return the item, pay for postage both ways and in addition pay a 15% restocking fee.

That is customer service! One lousy phone call or email to the warehouse to say, "change that order to a size 10" was all that was required. They won't listen. They won't budge.

They are scamming us all and making money on restocking fees. This is my third issue with Woot.

You'd think I'd learn.Well I have now!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "deliver my product in the size i can actually use" as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Woot. The most disappointing about woot mens terrain mid hiking shoe from Woot was bad service, rude customer service and no exchange or refund policy , but reviewer liked some prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Woot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Woot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Woot?

Comments